Why Sponsor BSLI?
In order to compete each year, we rely on support from private and corporate sponsors to help us make The Buckeye Space Launch Initiative a great experience for all participating students. Contributions not only allow us to apply knowledge and academic experience to real world problems, but also builds traits of teamwork, determination, creativity, and leadership in a collaborative environment.
We strive to maintain a close bond with our sponsors so that benefits are realized for both parties. As the team expands as expected, further perks and opportunities for sponsor publicity may arise.
Sponsors are the ones that make everything we do possible. We want to give a special thanks to Monte Ahuja and all those who have donated to the College of Engineering.
- One Year Commitment: $1,000+
- Multi Year Commitment: $750+/yr
- Featured on website
- Resume bank access
- Tour of facilities
- Priority Recognition in newsletter
- Logo on clothing
- One Year Commitment: $5,000+
- Multi Year Commitment: $3,500+/yr
- Banner in workspace
- Small Logo on all rockets
- Company profile on website
- All Mercury Perks
- One Year Commitment: $10,000+
- Multi Year Commitment: $7,500+/yr
- Lunch and Learn Events
- Research Collaboration Opportunities
- Large Logo on all Rockets
- All Gemini Perks